John C Walsh & Co. was established by John C Walsh, as Sole Practitioner in 1958.
In 1978 Jerry O’Brien joined the firm and became a partner in 1983.
In 1989 Mary Griffin joined the firm following the untimely death of John C.
In 1992 the firm moved to the current address at 24 Ely Place.
Mary Griffin’s expertise in family law further broadened the firm’s areas of practice.
Ruairi O’Brien trained with the firm and qualified as a solicitor in 2010.
Aoife O’Brien is a trainee solicitor and will qualify in 2017.
The firm also has the benefit of able, dedicated and experienced staff.
What we provide
- Legal expertise
- Client focused service
- Friendly service